Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Aha! Here we go! (enthusiasm infused title)

Mark me as the latest addition to incoherent ramblers online.

Necessity marks the beginning of this blog. I shall also refrain from (currently!) writing anything too morbid or getting all world weary which might take up the better part of my efforts. I guess even writing something too sacrilegious might be out of the question.

Picture me as the little wide-eyed babe testing the waters of the big blue lake with its pre-pubescent little toe. Notice the little line of humour that traverses through these lines. Also, notice the ego, I haven't bothered to engage you yet. I will, surely, later. I'm just getting comfortable.

3 comments:

  1. Hey good luck with this mate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mohan.. why, thank you!

    @snehal... i will make an almost sincere effort to not give in and gripe about trains, though i must admit...the idea's quite tempting..

    ReplyDelete